Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cookies for Breakfast

I think I've finally found a blog template I like. It's so hard to get stuff that looks like grown ups would use it. I love anime as much as the next person, but not for touting erotic romance novels. That is seriously creepy. Anyway, I've been tinkering with the new look, but it's not ready yet to move here. I haven't figured out how to transfer all my posts yet, etc.

Oh gee... while I've been wasting all this time, I should have been working on my 100 word blurb. I'll do that while the baby is napping today. I think I'll just add to the existing one, if it's possible. The 50 word one, I had to chop and and rechop...blurbs are probably one of the hardest parts of the job.

I also need to get a bit of editing done. I managed only one chapter in all the chaos that happened yesterday. More on that later...

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's a matter of having a simple black or white background and one kick-ass banner.

    My erotic author, Zinnia Hope, has a banner that I think is super cool! And her theme is black like yours.

    Busy graphics and such take away the professionalism that a writer's site or blog should have. Now if I could only finish my website...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Faith, me too! I need to write up the missing parts so my friend can finish up my site.

    I agree with the blog thing, I mainly want a 3 column layout. The test blog is here: http://celestialdreamsandtears.blogspot.com

    It's bascially black and white with a splashy banner. But it's got the three column layout I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cora, I agree with Faith. Following the KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) is the best way to go in websites. BTW, I went by the link of your test blog, and I love the template and what you're doing it. The photo on the banner is very suggestive. *g*

    As for writing blurbs, I don't know what I'd do when my time comes to do that. I'm a seriously crippled blurb-er. *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^