Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Love, Lust and Other Oddities

I've joined a newsletter with other Cobblestone Press Authors, and I gotta tell ya... This thing looks like fun! Apparently there is soon to be a kink-o-meter related to certain posts. I can't wait to see what more comes of this.

I'm also still updating the ol' blog here. I have more linkage to sort through--and if you're a CP author and I haven't added you yet--Don't worry at all! I just haven't got to it yet. You'll definitely be on here shortly. I just got my new laptop yesterday, and I swear every little farting thing has to be registered to use it. *_* Seriously, who knew?

4 comments:

  1. *ROFL* Kink-o-meter? And who's winning? Anyway, the blog looks like fun. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! A Kink-o-meter. I think it's brilliant. *g* Lori mentioned she's working on it, so I'm sure we'll be seeing something about it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm brainstorming lol. Haven't quite decided how to do it yet lol.

    Good luck with your redesign. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Cora! So glad you're on the blog now! Woo whoo!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.