Friday, April 28, 2006

Let the Editing Begin

I finished the main draft of Bonding Experience today. Hubby watched the baby for a few hours while I took off to the library with the laptop. I gotta tell you... it is a truly bizarre experience to write a love scene in the middle of your local library. I had this fear of someone looking over my shoulder. LOL!

Now that I'm finished, I can take a deep breath and move on. After I buff and polish B.E. I'm going to pick up Prince of Thorns (my In the Rune's series story) and finish it. I'm only about a quarter of the way there with it.

Well, I'm off for now. I've got things to do before CP's chat tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.