Sunday, April 16, 2006

Four Times Eight

EE! I was updating my links and I saw Lia tagged me. So here I am, keeping up the chain. *wink, wink*

Four Times Eight

Four Movies You Watch Over and Over
Resident Evil
Underworld
Alien
Event Horizon

Four Places You Have Lived
All over Louisiana and Texas

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
Battlestar Gallactica
Stargate SG-1
Unsolved Mysteries
Cold Case Files


Four Places You Have Been on Vacation
New Orleans
Huntsville, Alabama
El Dorado, Arkansas
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina


Four Websites You Visit Daily
Myspace.com
Neopets.com
Blogspot.com
Cobblestone Author's Group

Four Favorite Foods
Baby Spinach
Grilled Chicken with Ranch or Italian
Chinese Green beans
General Tso's Chicken


Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now
Shopping
Spain
on an exotic beach
Being massaged by a tall, dark, and gorgeous man (although he can be blond, I'm not picky)--hey, Lia wrote this one, but I think I'll keep it! :P


Four Friends You Think Will Respond
Shelli
Sandra
Lori
Silma

4 comments:

  1. Lol! I've been tagged twice now. Does that mean I have to answer two times lol? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee I was hit twice too! I'll just double the love on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks for playing, Cora! Nice to see another fan of true-crime shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, you don't have to answer twice. I just tagged people I knew came by once in a while. Ya'll are so sweet to be willing to do that, though! heehee :D

    Lia! There were so many answers on yours I almost didn't change. It was surprising. I watch Cold Case Files and Unsolved Mysteries every weekday--that's usually the time I'm rocking the baby in the living room, so I don't have to feel guilty watching tv instead of writing. Muahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^