Friday, April 07, 2006

Bonding Experience

Well, the rough draft for Bonding Experience is nearly finished. Yay! *dance, dance* It's my sequel to Crossing Borders. It's a miracle that I've gotten this far with it. I've been having mega computer problems lately, and hubby and I can't figure out what's up. We've run every scan known to man, plus we've defragged the comp to no avail. I'll be so glad when my new laptop arrives!

Anyway, I'm going to print up what I have tomorrow and see where I need to add additional scenes. I know there's three I want to add. I have to say I love the characters in this story. I've grown quite attatched to them... more so than usual. I'm thinking they may have to cameo in another story down the line. :)

5 comments:

  1. That feeling of accomplishment is great, isn't it? Kudos for reaching your goal!

    Hey, thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cora! Are you subbing the sequel to CP as well? Or eslewhere? Congrats on the completion. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats! Feels great to wrap it all up doesn't it? Is it going to CP? I have to edit my Under Cover of the Moon sequel to send in. Man, I hate editing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one was a joy to write. The heroine is more witty and not about to take a lick of static from the hero. Great fun!

    Yes, this one will be going to CP too. I want to keep all my Dover Werewolves at one pubbing house.(There are so far 6 of them in various stages of completion.) That way if they ever get cut from the lineup, I can take them elsewhere and not have to worry about conflicting contracts.

    Oh, Lori, I hear you. Editing can be a nightmare! I think I got lucky with Crossing Borders--it didn't need very much editing. Now, I had one book accepted by Triskelion, but it needed so much editing when I went back over it, I decided to chop the ms and rewrite most of it. *grimace* I have to finish that this summer and I'm not looking forward to it. Anyway, I hope I don't have any more books like that one.

    Faith, thank you for stopping by as well. It's nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love finishing a first draft. It's so satisfying.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^