Monday, April 10, 2006

Blog Construction

Things may look a little wacky for a week or so here at my blog. I've been inspired by Lori's blogging fabulousness to clean my own house. :D

This is actually well overdue. A few days ago, I was going through my links to clear out the dead ones and I noticed that about 90% of the people I'd linked to had no return link to me. *cry* That's a pretty long list. I've started clearing them out a few at a time to make room for those that are linked to me, and for helping advertise fellow Cobblestone Press authors and to promote our various blogs. It's only fair. ;) It's going to be a slow process, but I'm on it!

If you happen to drop by and see you've been dropped, or you're not on the list but would like to be--leave a comment. I will happily add you! All I ask in return is a link back.

4 comments:

  1. I feel sort of silly saying 'me! me!', but ... 'me! me!' :) Please!

    We have quite a network building up. It's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see my link so I'm adding you!

    Congrats on the Cobblestone contract!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Sara! I'd already had you down on the list for CP authors. I agree it's awesome to see how this network is building up!

    Jana, I gotcha! :) Thanks for linking. And thank you for the congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been so slow on the blog so I started house keeping today. I found one person I had linked to twice. I have no idea how I missed that! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.