Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Time to Regroup

I had a sit-down at the comp this morning and went through several partial ms I have on file to see what looked promising. I've got three pulled to the side now for working on. Whichever takes off first, will be the one I go with. Of course, I hope to finish all of them eventually, but for the time being I'm playing around with ideas. Now that hubby is off on weekends, I actually get at least a few solid hours of writing on the weekend--something I haven't had since Rune was born.

Anyway, there it is. I'm still psyched over my sale, but I don't want it to be a one time thing. :) I'm ready to get back to work!

Speaking of work... I finally managed to get a certain email link to work, so I'm now part of the Cobblestone Press Author's Blog. Woohoo! Soon as I get my blurb for my book, I will go and introduce myself.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again Cora! Can't wait to see your blurb. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^