Sunday, March 12, 2006

4 of 7

Only three more chapters to go and my rewrites will be finished. Woot! I have really blazed through these, considering the insanity going on at home. Fifteen minutes in the morning, and fifteen minutes at night. That's my writing time. Usually with Rune on my lap. (Like right now.)

I've already made the corrections on the hard copy, now to put it on the comp. Then it's off to either AQ or Cobblestone--I haven't yet decided. I only hope the changes I've made make the writing stronger instead of taking away from the overall effect. That can be a real problem when writing romantica.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Cora! I love Cobblestone, but I wouldn't say no AQ either lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with whatever you choose! I don't know much about AQ, I know they're popular from their contests. And like Lori said, Cobblestone is awesome to work with.

    Both would be an honor though. This is great for you, though! I hope you're excited. Isn't it nice to have choices? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 chapters more to go? Awesome! You can do it! Hope the story is accepted by one of the epublishers. Both are great! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    Yeah, sometimes making changes can dilute a romantica story. That happened to one of my stories. Now I'm considering submitting it to Inara Press.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^