Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Quick Post

Hubby has taken the kids to their Auntie's today, so I can work on my final draft. I printed up Chapters 8 and 9 and looked them both over. What a nightmare! There is a scene missing, for one thing, and it's looking like 8 will have to be entirely rewritten. Arg! *chews Tums*

Monday hubby starts a new job and so I doubt I'll be able to get much accomplished in the following month. *_* So for today, I've set about making a list of all the elements both chapters need to be repaired and fitted together. I could be reading too much into it at this point, but it looks like a major undertaking. Geez. And here I was, wanting to be through with Chapter 10 by the end of the weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, chin up, Cora! Just think of how much better your ms will be when you're done!

    (At least, that's what I keep telling myself about my own mess.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks for the vote of confidence, Lynn!

    I set the ms down for a while and took a step back. When I came back and looked over the chapters as a whole and re-evaluated my goals, I guess it's really not so bad. I'm half way there, so I know can do this... *sigh* It's just going to take a little time to get it right.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.