I'm finally over Chapter 7. There wasn't much wrong with it, but it took me forever to get around to working on it. I wrote out a few corrections I intended to make,then put it aside. I am not going to go crazy with this one. Just making things readable, and fixing any glaring errors I might have missed, nothing more. Today I'll be printing up Chapter 8 so I can give it the once over. I hope hope to have the entire proofing process completed by the end of March. I want to have everything ready to send over to Gail by that point.
On another note, I was browsing the diva forums yesterday and someone mentioned there is only a few days left of February. By gosh, when I checked the calendar, I realized they were right! Only 9 days til they announce the stories they'll be using for Amber Quill Heatwave anothology.