Monday, February 20, 2006

One Step Closer

I'm finally over Chapter 7. There wasn't much wrong with it, but it took me forever to get around to working on it. I wrote out a few corrections I intended to make,then put it aside. I am not going to go crazy with this one. Just making things readable, and fixing any glaring errors I might have missed, nothing more. Today I'll be printing up Chapter 8 so I can give it the once over. I hope hope to have the entire proofing process completed by the end of March. I want to have everything ready to send over to Gail by that point.

On another note, I was browsing the diva forums yesterday and someone mentioned there is only a few days left of February. By gosh, when I checked the calendar, I realized they were right! Only 9 days til they announce the stories they'll be using for Amber Quill Heatwave anothology.

3 comments:

  1. February just flew by, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, before we know it the year will be over and will be celebrating the coming of 2007. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh! Hi Silma! I just caught your message here. That's so true. Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.