Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Half Way Point

Everything is at a halfway point for me at the moment. I am half way finished with my Amber Quill entry. I am going to have that finished and submitted by Friday.

After that, I'm going to take Saturday off, then I'm back to my WIP. I am preparing it to submit it. I am hoping it will be ready by the 23rd.

Meanwhile, I am struggling to get in 4 hours a week. Jay is never home, and the baby has hit the "extreme-cling" stage. I can sit with him on the floor with a ton of his toys, and every time, he'll crawl to me and climb into my lap. So the writing has to wait until later. What can I do?

At any rate, I'll be glad to see something, anything, completed at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^