Thursday, January 05, 2006

Frozen Characters

Arg! I've got two characters that are frozen. You know, when you're writing, and you need to move the scene forward, but your characters seem like they're stuck in a tar pit and nothing seems to get them going again?

Looks like I'm going to have to get out the cattle prod on my hero and heroine. I cut a huge block of text yesterday, and it got them going for a paragraph or two, then back to the big freeze. Oh, for the love of... well, great googly-moogly! @#^%!! I put down the story for the night, hoping that this morning it would read better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.