Friday, January 06, 2006

Finishing Touches

I'm adding the finishing touches to my Amber Quill entry. I wrote the final love scene today, now I'm making sure the reading flows, and the sections are properly divided into chapters. With any luck, this short will become the start of the werewolf series I've been toying around with for the past few months. If this one's sucessful, I'll go ahead and flesh out the other four I have planned. I hate to doom myself to crushing rejection, should my work not be accepted, but I have high hopes for this one. I just love the characters in these stories. That always makes a rejection sting more. Ah well. No pain, no gain. Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.