Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Years Writing Resolution

I want next year to be a sucessful one. My writing goals are to get Right of Discovery out the door as soon as possible.

Beyond my orignal goal, I'd like to complete at least one other book for submission in 2006. There's one out of my idea-vault that's really been eating at me. I can't wait to get started on it. After that, I have a catalog of books I'd like to write. Yes, really. A catalog of story ideas. Some are partial manuscripts I started but never finished. At least 11. I'd like to get a few of them in print, because I love the storylines and the characters. Others, admittedly, are schlock.

Here's to a busy 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.