Sunday, December 04, 2005

Making Progress

Today was a good day. I edited 4 full chapters! I will have to update my meter first chance I get. I'm definitely over the half way point now. Fantastic news since I'm determined to get this book finished this month no exceptions! I'm doing everything I can to make it fast paced throughout, with no real bog-down zones. I hate that in a novel.

I've also found a crit partner for my futuristic/fantasy stuff. She is from S. California and seems very nice. I'm certainly happy to have someone to bounce mss off of. I don't think my hubby could stand to read about any more ripped, god-man alpha males and not walk away with a serious complex. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^