Thursday, December 01, 2005

Chapter 7 Review

I reread through Chapter 7 today, and made a few minor adjustments so I can fix a glaring error in Chapter 9. Now that I'm editing, the story has taken a few minor turns. It's not so much the book has changed, but there are definitely parts in there that have been scrapped--necessarily. Everything was reading okay, but I needed to get the hero and heroine together PRONTO! So far so good. I don't think I've sacrificed anything vital.

I've been saying for days I'm going to finish chapter 10. I haven't managed it yet. *expletive purposely deleted* I am completely rewriting chapter 9. I would have finished it last night, but by the time I got the baby to bed, I was too tired to keep my eyes open. I managed only 30 minutes of conscious time then had to give it up.

Dear hubby won't be home til late tonight, so I'll likely have to wait until 2 am to get on the comp and get things rolling. In the meantime, I'm going to try to make all the necessary corrections on paper draft so I'll just be able to sit down and make the changes on my draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.