Saturday, December 17, 2005

Another Chapter Finished

I was having trouble with a chapter, so I sent it to my critique partner for a look. She made some suggestions, and I thought some of thing could really quicken the pace. I changed the beginning paragraph a bit, and then did a check for spelling errors. I'm leaving it at that, and moving on. A Romance Divasforum friend of mine suggested I leave some for the editor to catch and keep going, so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Today went through the remaining chapters. I still have 8 more to type up. The end is finally in sight. (Now, if only I can keep that positive outlook until the deed is done.) ;-)

1 comment:

  1. End is FINALLY in SIGHT! Is Destiny controlled by CODES? You have DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body to control you! WHO PUT THE CODES INTO YOU? YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE that control your destiny! See the "Chosen"Code and "Color"Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com . Save or Print this to study it! Leave a comment if you will.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^