Monday, November 21, 2005

What Makes a Hero?

I had a bit of a writing dilemma today. I editing Chapter 5 and decided to make a few changes. The question is, how much detail should I add when describing the male character? I usually only sprinkle a few details here and there, but with this particular scene, I wonder if maybe I should add to it.

I wrote the beginning of the scene two different times, but now that I've done it and read over it; it seems the original reads better. Hm.

I'm going to finish out the chapter, and if I'm still undecided, I guess I'll post some of it here and do a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.