Thursday, November 17, 2005

Rewrite Hell

Today was a major writing day for me. Hubby was home and I took complete advantage of it. I spent 90% of the day working the rewrite for Chapter 4, while he watched the baby.

While hubby had a good, if not partly trying, time with baby, I finished most of the current chapter, just have two more pages to go. Woot! I'm going to stick it out a little later tonight, and get this thing behind me!

Note:
It seems AOL is still working on repairing their journals. The edit buttons have returned, but alas, you can't use them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.