Monday, November 07, 2005

November Challenge

I haven't been posting my progresses here lately. I usually just post it on my everyday blog over at AOL, but now that the November Fast Draft Challenge is beginning, I decided to crank up the ol' writing progress blog.
I finished my manuscript in October, but have not had the time to really sit down and edit it. Since that's the case, I'm going to use my edit as my challenge. I've already "warned" dear hubby that my book has to be finished this month. I've kept my editor waiting long enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.