Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Let the Frenzy Begin

I didn't get a chance to write today, and not much happened yesterday either. The baby has caught my ick, poor little guy. However, tonight hubby has been kind enough to watch the little bean for a while... well, for as long as the baby is willing. Either way, I can relax if Jay is up late. He's off work tomorrow... the first full day in over a week!

Even though I feel rough, I'm going to stay up tres late and try to finish this one effing chapter that is the bane and all around plague of my existence! The chapter is very integral, it has to be included, but gosh darn it, even while writing the book on the first round it was like pulling hen's teeth. It's even worse now that I'm editing.

I'm determined to finish this thing--tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^