Monday, November 28, 2005

Creative Windfall

It was one of those nights last night. I was resting peacefully, then suddenly sprung wide awake, my imagination in overdrive. I had to get up and write. I placed pillows on the edge of the bed on one side so Rune wouldn't roll off, then hit the computer. I fleshed out an entire whole store in less than 10 minutes. I am itching to get started on it, but have too much editing to do. Maybe in between those times when Rune isn't keen on me being on the comp I can write a few scenes of it in a spiral bound for later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cora,

    I love it when ideas "hit" like this! Even better when you can get them down in some sort of concrete form so they'll be remembered. ;)

    And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by, Meretta! Yes, I love writing nights like that. Especially when I can just get up and jump into a story. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^