Sunday, November 27, 2005

8 is Great!

I made it to Chapter 8 on my mss edit. Woot! I worked through a difficult scene yesterday, managed to shorten it, retain my word count, and rewrite it effectively. Voila! C'est magnifique!

Today I'm going to go over some art for the upcoming website CoraZane.com which my friend is designing for me. I'm also going to edit on through Chapter 9. Maybe I'll even get to 10 today. Oh gosh, wouldn't that be fabu? :P I'd be at the half-way point!

So far I've been able to stick to my goal of 5 whole chapters this week. I can't believe I've been able to do it! I'm psyched! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.