Monday, July 18, 2005

Woohoo! *dance, dance*

I just read the results of the Triskelion contest I entered. I'm so excited; I'm on cloud 9 right now!

Sex With Style Contest
A Readers and Writers Event

We want to thank all the fantastic and truly creative entries we had in our very first contest. You all made it hard on the judges to pick a winner! Congratulations to all the winners and all those who entered -- you were fabulous!

Readers Contest Winners
1st Place Susan Wise
2nd Place Danny Firedragon
3rd Place Lashell Hoover

Writer Contest Winners
1st Place "Right of Discovery" by Cora Zane
2nd Place "Under the Wild Wolf Moon" by Raine McIntyre
3rd Place "Fallen to Earth" by Becca Furrow

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!
Kristi Studts, Publisher
Triskelion Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^