Saturday, July 02, 2005

Triskelion Entry

Whew! What a week! I spent Thursday typing my tail off, trying to finish my entry for the writing contest, but realized last minute that with missing so many days of writing, I was never going to make it with my the submission I was working on. So, at the last minute, I dug through some of my older stories, found an appropriate scene, and polished it for submission. I was pleased with the scene I submitting, but it may not have been precisely what the contest editors were looking for. It was of an appropriate genre at least.

I won't know the results until the 18th. Either way, win or lose, I'm glad I was able to submit something. It gave me a feel for submitting online. Now to finish that short entry I was working on before. I think I might be able to submit that to Venus as a quickie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^