Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Contest Mania

I finished my entry to the Dark and Dangerous character competition. I submitted it in a guest account, and realized right after I posted, that there was one glaring error in my entry. Typical. Because of my guest acct status, I couldn't edit it; now, I'm hoping it won't hurt my chances.

I'm not too terribly worried about it, though. The contest was a 200-400 word contest, which is far more difficult for me than a 5,000 word competition. There's only so much detail you can add to a smaller word count project. Too, I wrote the entire thing in one afternoon sitting--so I didn't exactly review what I wanted to put in the story as I would normally do.

At any rate, the contest results won't be available until August 5th, so I'm going to just put the whole thing to the side and not worry about it until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.