Sunday, July 17, 2005

The 18th Day

Tomorrow the winners will be announced for the Triskelion writing competition. I wonder just how many people actually entered the contest. Their groups are quite large on Yahoo, so I'm thinking there are quite a few who sent in scenes.

In the meantime, I haven't been able to do much writing lately because the baby has been fussy. I have been taking lots of notes however. And I have worked on a few unrelated story ideas... new stuff. If nothing else, I have a huge backup list. :P

That's it for now. I'm off to go write...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^