Monday, June 27, 2005

Thursday Deadline

Well, it's down to the wire now. The Triskelion entry is due this coming Thursday. I am no where near finished. I missed a whole day of writing last week when Rune wasn't feeling well, and today I haven't been able to get down more than five minutes of writing--even as I'm writing now, Rune is in my arms. I am going to try to write late into the night tonight since Jay is off tomorrow. He'll be able to hold the baby (hopefully) while I work on this entry. If I can't finish this thing in time, I'll have no choice but to try Venus. I hate to have wasted all my time on one piece and not be able to submit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^