Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Xmas was...

It was a good Xmas this year. Hubby was off of work, and not worried about getting laid off, which is the first in a long time. Mom and dad came over around 10 am, and opened gifts. I bought dad a leather motorcycle jacket and I thought he'd bust a gullet when he opened the gift. He went bananas!! Gift giving stopped for no less than 20 minutes while he and all the rest of us preened over his new gift. ^_^ That was the best part of the whole day!

As for me, I got lots of horror DVDs and the new Velvet Revolver cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.