Monday, November 15, 2004

Latest Dr. Visit

Went to the doctor on the 11th, and went through all those torturous tests they put pregnant women through: weight check, a complete exam, and bloodwork. They took 4 vials of blood. *_* I must remember next time NOT to wear my Doc Marten hiking boots. The nurse weighed me in my boots, and they gave me a 9 pound weight gain.

The high point was getting to hear the baby's heartbeat. Although, at this point, 11 weeks, it doesn't sound much like a heartbeat. It sounds like little radioactive clicks. I think I read somewhere the heart is currently the size of a poppy seed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^