Monday, November 15, 2004

Back Online

The comp is up and running. Woot! The cd-rom died and it took us a week to find a replacement. *_* Sheesh, is it time for an upgrade, or what? Still the comp isn't working right, so dear hubby and I are looking into new PCs. I just want to buy the tower, to heck with an overpriced package monitor. They bite anyway.

While exiled from cyberspace, everyone in the guild was wondering what happened, if I'd dropped off the planet or died in a firey car crash or something. I left messages so they'd know I'm still breathing and the baby is a-okay. Wow, Batty had even mentioned something about trying to call me. From Australia. Now that's some long distance call! 0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^