Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Happy Anniversary!

Today is hubby's and my 14th wedding anniversary. Yes, we have truly lasted that long. *raspberries to all those whom doubted* We couldn't manage to go to New Orleans this year like we usually like to do. To be honest, I don't think I could have stood the drive since lately riding in the car makes me sick.

Hubby had to work today, and will have to leave for Jackson, MS on Nov. 2nd for his management training, so we are planning to have an anniversary dinner on Friday or Saturday, before he leaves. Dinner, movie, and shopping! I look forward to it. I only hope my energy can hold out on me. I don't remember pregnancy being this draining the first go around... maybe it's my age catching up with me. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.