Friday, October 15, 2004

Going Travelin'

It's almost 6 AM. I had to get up early this morning because I'm going to drive mom to Texas, to visit Aunt Pam. She recently had major neck surgery to replace two crushed vertebrae. 0_0 I really don't feel too much like going, but my mom has absolutely NO street smarts. Someone has to go with her. We're going to spend the night then return, not a long stay, but I am not feeling my best. Top it off that my cycle is still late!!! I've been feeling like I might be coming down with something. I'm going to take a book with me, and a few notebooks. Maybe that will help me pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.