Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pass the Candy Corn

I am so ready for Halloween! I went into the store a few days ago, and they were putting out all these decorations and candy for the holidays. *drool* I couldn't resist scratching around to see what they're putting out this year. I'm already planning to send Batty some of the fruity tootsie roll chews. Those vanilla ones are so evil... They had a lot of little bat things too, so I'll probably pick up a few of those to ship off to Australia too. Hmm...

Yesterday I talked to a really nice lady named Barbara. She's a PNR writer too, and has come across some of the same obstacles as I have. Talking to her has been good for me; I needed a bit of a boost after the great Gerry W. critique incident. (What a harpie!) Anyway, Barbara had some great motivational speech on her site--stuff I could relate to from personal experience. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has come across the *achem* a..l-retentive editor. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^