Friday, September 03, 2004

My Second Childhood



I recently turned 29. Since this is officially the last year of my 20s, I think I've hit a sort of pre-midlife crisis that has led to radical hair dyeing, weightloss, and uncontrollable urges to buy outrageous clothes and to oversex my husband until he runs at the sight of me. That said, I still can't quite figure out why I've decided to admit to any of these bizarre incidents, but... oh, hell. Why not? I can't say for sure how long I will keep up this madness, anyway. Maybe I can look back on all this one day and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.