Saturday, September 18, 2004

Mojo Madness

Today I was going through the closet and found an old Mojo shirt. 0_0 Those things were soooo popular in the late 80s, early 90s... I can't believe I forgot I had this one! It's long sleeved, black, with those weirded out graphics on the front and back. Surprisingly, it's in excellent shape. I'm pretty rough for wear when it comes to T shirts. Anyway, seeing this shirt made me remember my fave Mojo shirt from '89! It was white with an artsy looking filigree pattern on the front--the design was of a vine swing, with a fat humpty-dumpty type king sitting in it, and these skeletons dancing around. On the back, was a poem, with bones surrounding it... and OMG if I didn't actually remember the poem! *faints*

"Fiddle dee dee," said the fat old king/ "Why won't you let me off this swing?"/ Then came the answer/ from a skeleton dancer/ "Because your doom is a delicious thing!"

Oh, man... I miss that shirt. 0_0 I wonder what happened to it? I hope I still have it somewhere. I'll have to tear the house apart and find out if it's still around. I suddenly wants to weeeaaar it... :P

1 comment:

  1. I used to have the shirt! I miss it and am looking for it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.